Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 has officially begun

Ok so my sibs got on my case about blogging so hopefully I will be getting better at it and this post will satisfy them for a while:)

I can't believe that 2014 is gone. I look back and I am totally filled with awe. I was so blessed this year in so many ways. I had experiences that I would not have thought were possible (or probable) but they were exactly what I needed to grow and become more like how my Savior wants me to be.

I think the biggest thing I have realized is that progression feels good. Sometimes its a hurts so good but as I look back at everything that happened this year, I don't regret any of the experiences that I had and I don't wish that none of them had happened. I wouldn't call any back but to see where I was last January and where I am this January is incredible and humbling. I know that Heavenly Father is guiding me and that it is through Him that I will reach my divine potential. I am so grateful to know that I am not walking through this life alone. I always have my Savior right next to me, plus all of my family.

I know that the people who read this blog are people who are close to me so I want to thank all of you for being a strength to me and helping me through all the ups and downs of life. Sure love you guys!

1 comment: